Madison was so wired when she got home at noon today. She loved going dove hunting with her dad. She was already begging Scott to go back. I was informed that she shot one bird but was unable find it, apparently it had fell in the canal. Later that evening Scott decided to go back and of course Madison wanted to go. So when they went back out I told Scott he had to take the camera this time. When they got back in tonight Madison came into the room and said, "I will remember this day for the rest of my life". Ohh, how sweet! I am glad she had so much fun. She is already looking forward to the next one. Watch out Scott...you've created a monster. lol
Scott's friend Mark took this picture for me of them out in the field.

1 thoughtful note(s):
you go MADISON !!!!!lol mee-maw
Post a Comment