Ok, on with my pictures. Here is my front yard display with the massive amount of pumpkins we picked Friday night.
De-Summering and Fall-I-Fying
I have spent most of the day de-summering everything around the house and fall-i-fying it. (yes I know those are not real words but they sounded good) You have definitely been able to feel the Fallness in the air these past few days. My trees are starting to turn colors. I absolutely love fall, the crisp air, the exposion of warm colors. Here pretty soon our scenic mountain tops will be covered with snow. I know this is way off topic here but I am very pleased with the outcome. I went to the dentist today for the first time in three years. Yes, I know, I should have my bum kicked. It was a lot easier to do those types of things during my lunch hour when I worked. Anyhow, I left there with a A++ report and was told my teeth had less crud on them than some of their patients they see every six months. Haaa!! I am by no means advising you to skip your dental visits for three years because let me say, I was a nervous wreck thinking I might have a butt load of problems that were going to need fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 thoughtful note(s):
Pretty,wish I was there to go to the pumpkin farm with yah!!!maw:)
Love the fall decorations!
Post a Comment