Being the third child in the family
Macey gets a lot of hand me downs from her two older siblings. The nursery furniture and room decor was no different. I have been wanting to add some of her own personal things to room but just have never gotten to it.
Michaels was having a super sale last week so I purchased a few crafty items to make for her room. I completed my first project today and I am so excited about how it turned out. It matches her shabby chic bedding perfect.
I started out with this unfinished wooden shelf.
Just an hour of my time, a little scrapbook paper, pink spray paint, and some mode podge and voila, the finished product.


I know this is not a great picture but it shows the
iridescents in the paper.

One unfinished wood shelf 40% off at Michaels = $8.99
One can pink spray paint = $3.49
One sheet of shabby chic scrapbook paper = $1.99
One bottle of Mode Podge all ready on hand = $0.00
Total cost.... a whopping $14.47
2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey lady. It's Angela from Shaw. I love your blog!!
That shelf is FABULOUS. You are so crafty!!
Post a Comment