Wanna Smell

So just a little while ago Makaylee informed me she had to go potty. I said, "ok honey, go potty". She had been in the bathroom for a few minutes when she called for me to come in there. I walked into the bathroom and the conversation went like this:

me - yes honey

Makaylee - i poop

me - that's great honey, do you need help wiping

Makaylee - no

I proceed to leave the bathroom...but then......

Makaylee - momma come here

me - yes Makaylee

Makaylee - wanna smell *sniff sniff*

me - uh hello, no I do not!!

Of course I walked out of the bathroom chuckling to myself. I mean, where in the world do they learn this stuff. When Madison was in daycare I used to think she learned these things from the older kids but I guess not.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I am at work and just started laughing out loud. You gotta love what kids say.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

kids are the most honest people in the world!!!!watch out !!!lol mee-maw