Makaylee and Madison started thier Hip Hop dance classes this week. Makaylee is extra excited about her dance class, that's all she talks about. I can't wait for thier first recital in December. They have an adult Hip Hop class I considered taking for myself but keeping my dignity won the toss up. ha ha
I found this adorable little unibike at Target and it so suites Makaylee to the tee. When she has it on you can tell she thinks she's the stuff. I was just going to shoot a couple of pictures of her with the outfit on and she immediately started modeling for me. FINALLY.....she gets it, when mom gets out the camera it's time to work it baby. lol :) I love all the different facial expressions she was giving me. She is getting at the fun age to photograph.
Strike a Pose
"I'm An Angel" Pose
"The Pout" Pose

"Whatever" Pose

"Please No More Pictures" Pose






1 thoughtful note(s):
she is sooooo cute !!!!give her a kiss from mee-maw lol always !!!!!!
Post a Comment