
What is this girl reading? Is that a Jonas Brothers book, maybe a Hannah Montana book, oh wait it's probably a Junie B. book. Nope, it's a Van Gogh book. Is this a required assignment in class you may ask? No it is not, Madison has become fascinated with the artist. That's right, my little girl is absorbing all she can about Van Gogh. She checks out library books and researches him on the internet. This is also the same girl who came home the other day and told me it is torture when I asked her how school was. How can you think school is torture and be so wrapped up in Van Gogh? I'm thinking maybe she is too smart for school and is bored. I can see the scholarships rolling in right now. Yeap, that's the answer I'm going with. =)




1 thoughtful note(s):
We may have an artist in the family,ya think!!!!!!!!MAW
Post a Comment