Bash....Wallop....Smack
This poor girl has been through the ringer this past week. Last Thursday she was walking down the hallway, lost her balance and went head first bashing her noggin onto the hardwood. Scott saw it happen and got to her before I did. Of course I immediately took her from him, I mean a child needs its momma when they are hurting ya know...ok maybe it was more for me. She cried and cried it seemed like for the longest time. A big ole whelping shiner showed up and scared me to death. I was ready to take her to the doctor for a head scan. These types of things tear me up especially head trauma. I get so emotional and distraught. You would think I would have gotten better over time and three kids. Then the very next day she trips over the little girls feet that I was babysitting and fell and walloped kitchen cabinet on the exact same spot of her previous bruise. So the now the medium bruise has turned into a large bruise. Get this, then on Sunday while Madison and I were at the grocery store she falls and smacks the metal bar on the footrest to the sofa recliner hence the purple streak at the bottom of the bruise. I suppose I'm going to have to get the girl a helmet to wear before she winds up with a concussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughtful note(s):
Wow,she's already an acrobat,ha ha! Tell her to slow down!!!!!!!!!!! MAW :)
It those kind of things that make me paranoid about going out in public with them, i'm afraid peple will look at me like i abuse my children. i also worry about having to take them to the doctor at that time, what if she thinks something? i am so paranoid, i wish i had a full body armor for mia and jude. heehee. maybe we can invent one stace. laura
Post a Comment