Macy Finds Her Shadow

Yesterday evening the sun was beaming through the living room windows and Macey walks by the front door and notices something is moving along with her. She continued to walk back and forth looking at her shadow and giggling as if she had someone there playing with her. I wish you could have seen her it was comical. Then the sweetest thing happened, she leaned over and kissed her shadow.


Her she is kissing the door. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of it but she kept moving so much I couldn't get my camera to focus.


Macey woke up with a rash on her stomach, back and head from the virus she had I suppose hence why she is only wearing a diaper. She has definitely recovered and back to her old self, getting into EVERYTHING. On the other hand, Makaylee developed a fever last night and woke up early this morning dry heaving. She is not 100% herself today, a little more laid back than usual. Hopefully we have seen the worst with her and she will be back to new tomorrow.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

How Sweet:) I'm glad she is better.LOL MAW!!

Anonymous said...

how precious is that !!!!memories on film are the best !!lol mom