Well, I guess I will always remember this day, after all, it made history. The stock market closed today at -777.68. I had just sat down to watch One Life to Live when it was interrupted by breaking news that the bailout plan was not passed today. Wow, I am really scared of what is going to happen with our country. So many people are affecting by this downfall of the mortgage crises including Scott and I. As most of you know Scott works for a flooring company and well obviously people are not purchasing that much flooring now days. Heck, people with good credit scores can't even get approved to finance new flooring right now. I pray that the government steps up quickly and corrects this disaster that our country is in before its too late. I managed to get a headache worrying myself sick today over this garbage.
It's been a crazy and emotional day. This morning I went to get Macey out of the bed and let me just thank God she was sitting up and not laying down asleep because the first thing I saw was blood all over face and in her hair from a (minor) nose bleed. If she had been laying down asleep, not moving, I am sure I would have went into cardiac arrest right then and there. And of course when Madison saw her she starting gagging and I thought she was going to vomit, oh the drama in my house!!
On a brighter note I had a wonderful birthday from my friends and family. Thank you guys so much for the cards, gifts, emails and phone calls. You guys rock! I woke up to some sidewalk chalk art on my driveway from Scott and Madison. My mom got me the Disney cartridge to go with my cricut, Scott's mom gave me some mulah to buy myself a nice gift, Scott bought me a computer program I have been wanting, the girls got me some wonderful slipper socks and earrings. I am looking forward to getting my scrapbook page/card from Carrie. Check out my cake Scott got me, he's such a nut! Makaylee fell love with my socks although apparently she liked them better as gloves.








3 thoughtful note(s):
Yep,a memorious birthday indeed!!Pure caouse huh!!I'm glag Scott and the girls gave you a good party,wish I was there.I love,maw:)
Glad you had a good day. Give me time and I will be right there with you. Happy birthday. (love the cake)
Sher
35 is YOUNG and you are only as old as you think you are. This said from the girl that just turned 40!! The pictures of you are beautiful.
Post a Comment