On another note, I have been without my camera for three days now. Well, I have my camera and my long lens but Monday I had to take my short lens in for repair. The auto focus was making a grinding noise. They originally told me it would be 7-10 business days before I would have it back. But they called me yesterday afternoon and said it was ready to be picked up. I am hoping Scott can pick it up after work today. I feel very off balance without my camera.
I watched Greys Anatomy last night and let me tell you it was fabulous. It's probably ranked as one of the best I've seen. Bummer that there is not a new episode next week. I have to wait another two whole weeks....are you kidding me, it just came back on.
Anyhow, Madison brought home her 3rd grade fall pictures this week. They turned out really good but I normally only buy a couple of 5x7's instead of a package because I take so many pictures myself. :) She hasn't really changed that much from her Kindergarten picture other than you can tell she is maturing into a little woman. :(




2 thoughtful note(s):
stacia , she looks like you when you were that age !!!madison you are going to break hearts when you get older, so scott get your shot-gun ready!!!!lol mee-maw
Your right,she is looking like a young lady.BOOOOO HOOOOO :( Let me know how the Fall Festival went tonight.Love ya,MAW:)
Post a Comment