A Wonderful Day In The Neighborhood

As Mr. Rogers would say, "It was a wonderful day in the neighborhood". The girls were exceptionally well behaved and the weather was beautiful. While doing some housework before meeting a friend for lunch I snuck in a few pictures of the girls watching the new Disney show, Imagination Movers. With the girls loving music like they do they have really taken to this show. I love how some of these pictures show how sweet Makaylee is with Macey, they are going to grow up being such good friends.

I was a little hesitant about lunch with my friend Laila because it can be quite difficult sometimes being out by myself with the two little ones. Scott had even offered to take them for ice cream while I had lunch but I decided to take on the task. And I have to give praise to the girls because they were really really good. In fact they were well behaved all day. They even feel asleep on the way home in the car and went back to sleep after I brought them in the house. I had some great quite mommy time. Thank you my sweeties!! (We'll see if I'm going to pay for it tomorrow, ha ha)

Here's Macey shacking her thang
Here they are engrossed into the show
Makaylee loving on her little sis
Makaylee showing Macey how to clap to the music

Makaylee telling Macey "Good Job"

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures :) MAW