Those Darn Family Genes

Here's a funny story....

So this morning Makaylee, Macey and I were in Makaylee's room putting away some clean laundry. We stayed for a few extra minutes after I got done to let Macey play around on Makaylee's bed. She likes the fact that she can get up and down off the bed all by herself. The extra few minutes passed and I told the girls, "lets go to the playroom" so I picked Macey up and put her on my left hip facing outward. I am walking out of the room and all of a sudden I topple over Makaylee while still carrying Macey mind you. I break my fall with my knees and elbows while still trying to hold onto to Macey for dear life but eventually I let go and she goes sliding across the hardwood floors on her stomach like she was sliding into home plate. Don't worry she is perfectly fine, she didn't land hard at all. Luckily she had that chubby belly to use as buffer. But when I turned around to check on Makaylee she had the most dumbfounded look on her face like what in the world just happen. I will tell you what happen.....my knockers got in the way. Makaylee stepped in front of me and I never even knew it. She is so darn tiny and petite if she stands right under me I can't see her for my chest blocking my view thanks to those stinkin family genes that was passed down to me. To bad it couldn't have been video tapped, I'm sure I would have won America's Most Funniest Video.

This is not the first time this has happen. In fact it happens quite frequently. We will be in a store and I look around and I don't see Makaylee and I immediately start yelling "Makaylee, where are you". Madison just laughs at me and says, "momma she's right there". And sure enough there she is standing right in front of me or under me I should say but I couldn't see her for my knockers. Geeez.

2 thoughtful note(s):

The James Gang said...

That is so funny (except for the almost getting hurt part). I guess if you're going to have a 'bad' gene, that's a good one to have (HA!!).

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here laughing my head off!What a story,GIRL!!!Oh,glad your all OK:)LOL,MAW