Practicing My Photography Skills

My friend Laura asked me to take their family pictures while they were here visiting. I was thrilled and honored that she asked me. But I have to admit that I was a little nervous photographing a "family" but I think we got some awesome shots and they seemed really happy with them as well. They are a beautiful family who is very photogenic so that helped a lot. We got to the park late and ran out of daylight so I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped for. Maybe next time. Thanks for coming to visit us....we had a blast. Hopefully we will see you in late spring on your turf. Glad you made it home safely.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB AS USUALL!!!BUT I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO COMB THAT LITTLE ONES CURLS AFTER A BATH !!! MOM

Laura said...

What beautiful pictures, Thank you so much Stacia, you did such a wondrful job. can you photoshop my saddle bags? We had alot of fun with you. we love you, Laura and gang