skip to main skip to sidebar
The Story of Four Girls and One Boy

Swidget 1.0

Chapters To Read

Easter (1) Family Fun (63) Family Traditions (1) Flashback Friday (8) Holidays (33) Macey (89) Madison (68) Makaylee (103) Mother's Day (1) Projects (3) Recipes (1) Scott (1) Small Talk (1) soccer (1) Super Moon (1) travel (4)

Other Stories I Like To Read

  • Aunt Ruthies Farm House
  • Bring The Rain
  • Greg & Angela
  • James Gang
  • Life in Motion
  • Little Birdie Secrets
  • Mad About My Hads
  • My Charming Kids
  • My Crazy Life
  • The Costa Chronicles

Written Pages

  • ►  2011 (49)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (85)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (85)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • Top Five of 2008
      • 100th Post
      • Looking Through The Lens
      • Monkey See Monkey Do
      • Oy, More Snow!!
      • Merry CHRISTmas
      • Christmas Traditions
      • Our Very First Snowman
      • A Dull and Boring Week
      • Let It Snow
      • Celebrating Our Anniversary Finally
      • I'll Have a Cafe-Mocha-Vodka-Valium Latte To Go Pl...
      • A Little Insight
      • Twelve Years
      • Christmas Parade
      • Flashback Friday
      • Need A Little Pick-Me-Up?
      • North Pole Postmark Santa Letter
      • Christmas Decor With A Night View
      • For The Grandparents
      • For The Grandparents
      • Decorating For Christmas
      • Practicing My Photography Skills
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (12)

Inspirational

  • He Loves Us - John Mark McMillian
  • He Loves Us - Kim Walker

For The Grandparents

at 7:30 PM

0 thoughtful note(s):

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)




About Me

Stacia
I've been happily married for 14 years to my husband. We met on a blind date on Valentine’s Day of 1996 and were married only ten months later. We have three beautiful daughters, ages 3 to 11, who make life fun, exciting, and challenging. The word “bored” does not exist in my life. Though being a stay at home mom is not a bed of roses I would not trade it for anything in the world. I'm originally from Georgia (Go Dawgs!) We've been all over the country and seen some great states but I'll always call Georgia my home. I feel very blessed with the family and friends the Lord has given me. I have a love for all things vintage and photography. I am often called "the papparazzie" by my oldest drama queen.
View my complete profile
 

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Meter