Top Five of 2008

Looking back on the months gone by as 2008 is getting ready to expire I thought I would list, in no particular order, my favorite five pictures of the year and the five most unforgettable moments.

Top 5 Unforgettable Moments

1. Macey's first Birthday ~ This was a heartbreaking day for me, my last baby was going
into toddlerhood.
2. Disneyland ~ Though I the entire trip was unforgettable but when we were given
a private meet with Princess Auroa, Makaylee was in heaven, and it was priceless.
3. Basketball ~ I really enjoyed watching Madison play basketball this year and to see
her develop a love for the sport like her mom.
4. Haircut ~ I will never forget walking into the bathroom and seeing Makaylee's hair on the
floor where she had took the scissors to it.
5. Stock Market Crash ~ The big stock market crash on my 35th birthday.


Top 5 Pictures




For my friends, family and whoever might be reading this I wish you a prosperous new year filled with good health, , happiness, joy, love, peace, salvation. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years Eve. And to end the year off I would like to say a prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father in the new year I pray that you will guide us each new day in paths that are pleasing to you. Thank you for the sense of direction, purpose and peace we get from aligning our lives with your holy will. I pray for the strength and the will to obey you each and every day of the new year, and when we fail I pray for your mercy, your compassion, your grace and your almighty love. Help us in the new year to be your faithful servants. Lord be our light, our guide, and our comforter. Be our strength and our courage. May this new year be a time of deep spiritual growth, a time for forgiving unconditionally, and a time for growing in goodness. Heavenly Father be with our country as it faces a difficult and complicated time. Be with those who are less fortunate than I, those who have lost their job, their homes, their loved ones. May you bring them peace. Amen

**** 1:49 pm UPDATE. Well I suppose my faith is being tested or maybe a path is being paved to return to Georgia. The phone rang about two minutes after I typed the last sentenced for the above prayer. It was Scott telling me he just lost his job (due to economic reasons). Please keep us in your prayers.

3 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

Stacia that is a breath takeing Prayer.Just keep it in your heart and mind!!OK! I think I will borrow it myself if you don't mind.Just hold on to each other.I've got faith!I love you all,MAW

Anonymous said...

Just remember, you are a child of GOD, have faith and leave it in his hands.lol mom

Laura said...

Scott and Stacia, we are praying for you guys. We love you and we want the best for you. we're praying that the Lord will show you His will for your lives. Keep us updated. Good luck on your fianl exam Scott. Have faith. kiss the girls for me. iloved seeing the pics of them opening their Christmas presrnts since i knew much of them, the vanity we went out at 5 am to buy...miss you.the peels