Today we took the girls to the Christmas Parade. Madison and Makaylee had fun, we left we a loot of candy, three Ty Beenie's and three other stuffed animals. I don't ever remember getting stuffed toys at the parades I went to when I was a kid....do you? Makaylee cracked me up the whole time. She just waved at everyone with her little Miss America wave and would say, "Merry Cwismas". I can see her one day riding in one of those old cars with her crown and sash on.....definitely. Makaylee used to be so reserved around people but she has really broken out of her shell the last eight months, she is quite the little social butterfly now.
The parade starts and Makaylee is excited.

Makaylee shares her candy with big sis.
Daddy and Makaylee being silly.

Collecting the candy loot.


Daddy sits in the car with Macey after she gets restless.
Waving to Santa Claus.
Madison being her silly little self.




2 thoughtful note(s):
I love the picture of Maykaylee and dad. It's so precious!!
great pictures once again, you capture the most precious moments. did you say they were throwing ty babies? wow i've never heard of that!
Post a Comment