Twelve Years

Twelve years........really, I can't believe Scott and I have been married for twelve years. Scott and I meet through some friends who sat us up on a blind date, which I said I would never do, but look at us now thirteen years later. We have three beautiful girls who Scott is a great father to. We have such sweet memories between us. Crazy days to laugh about, not so funny days we thought would never end, joyous times we will count as the best of our lives. I hope you know this journey we are on means more to me than anything in the world and nothing sounds greater than spending the rest of my life with you. Love you honey!

3 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!!!



Love you
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!I love you both soooooo very much:)JoAnn

Laura said...

how sweet, now i'm going to cry. this is why i love your blogs, i can cry and laugh all in one blog!!