Yes, that is a cell phone and yes I know Madison is only eight but it is a prepaid phone. This was purchased more my peace of mind than for Madison but of course I let her think it was ALL about her.








With all the new toys this little girl received this is still what she reverted back to, climbing into the drawers.
Even though Macey and Makaylee received their very own car because Santa knew they would fight over it they both still try to get into one car.
Madison has wanted a Wii for a year now. I got my hands on one back in September but wanted it to be a big surprise. I waited to put this particular item under the tree until this morning. She started asking for one for Christmas back in early Fall but I strongly advised her that there was no way we could afford one this year. I gave Madison the Wii to open and Makaylee two Wii games. You can see in the below picture Madison caught a small glimpse of the Wii game Makaylee had slightly opened.
Regarding the little extra something to prove Santa was here. I tore off a piece of red material and sewed a big black button on it and stuck it in the corner of the fireplace. Madison found it about 45 minutes into opening presents. She immediately thought it was from Santa and asked if we could mail it back to him. I thought that was sweet.





0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment