This is my 100th post since I started this blog in late August. I'm so glad I dove into this, it has been a great way for me to document the girls accomplishments, antics and milestones. It has also been very therapeutic for me. It is kind of hard to explain but I guess I feel like maybe I get that mature conversation that I miss sometimes during the day when I am here all alone with an 18 month old, a 3 year old, the Disney Channel and PBS all day. I think it also helps me with my creative outlet since I don't get to scrapbook that much anymore. Hence the new "Blogging Is My Lifeline" picture on the left. Thanks to everyone who checks in and reads the blog.
And since I hate to post without a picture here is a cute one of Macey and Makaylee taken the other day. Macey is the most hugging little thing you will ever see. She evens incorporates the (((squeezing))) sound with her hugs. Notice Makaylee has her shirt half on but still has her shoes in her hands. The girl would leave you to die if it meant jeopardizing her shoes in any way. LOL!
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment