Looking Through The Lens

Normally I am looking through the viewfinder on my camera not the lens. It is rare if you ever see me in a picture. For a couple of reasons...1. I absolutely detest having my picture made 2. Because I love taking pictures. That just might be one of my New Years resolutions is to be in more pictures. Madison loves taking pictures as well and she took these a couple of days ago. If it wasn't for her Scott and I would never have our picture made together. I think she did a real good job on these and I really love the composition on the last one. I think a digital camera might find its way here on her birthday in February.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB MADISON!!!YOU MIGHT BE A PROFESSIONAL SOME DAY !!LOL MEE-MAW

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!She did good.Hey,you do take a good picture:) Love u,Maw