It's been one of those days already. I thought yesterday was bad...umph. Today topped yesterdays by 9:30am this morning. Let start off by telling you about yesterday. The kids were extremely insane yesterday. Makaylee was irritable and Macey has started running around the house squealing like an injured whale. Which in return drives Makaylee crazy so then she starts screaming at Macey to stop. Is that Latte ready yet? Sometime yesterday afternoon, Makaylee decides to whop Macey upside the head with a toy. What the heck. Why do kids do stuff like this. It's not like she has learned it from us, I mean we don't go around hitting each other with things. Anyhow, I tried a different approach with Makaylee, instead of putting her in time out in her room and listen to her beat and kick the door I thought I would try putting her in the corner. Well, that seemed to work better than the time outs do. So last night I chilled out a little before bed and thought to myself, ok tomorrow has to be better.
NOT!!
Forward to the next morning. I take Madison school, come back home to finish getting the little ones ready to head off to Wally World. I told Makaylee to go brush her hair. Thank goodness I noticed Macey had followed Makaylee into the bathroom so I went to get her and as I walked in Makaylee slammed one of the drawers shut and I found this on the floor.
I spaz. Then I think well maybe she just pulled a chunk of hair out while she was brushing it. I open up the drawer where our brushes, combs, etc are and found this. (oh yeah, this is where Scott's trimming scissors are too...not anymore though.)
So what do I do, I spaz some more. I look at Makaylee's hair, and sure enough she whacked it off right below the top of her left ear lobe. Apparently she thought she needed a makeover.

Luck was with her. She managed to cut sort of in the middle layer of her hair so you can't really tell unless your looking for it. If I had not went to get Macey I can only imagine the damage she would have done to her beautiful hair.

I took this picture after I combed her hair, so see, really you can't tell....thank goodness. This is one of my biggest fears with the girls. That they would get ahold of scissors and destroy their hair. I have seen some pretty bad pictures of some child done makeovers.
Here is the hair I gathered. I suppose it will go in her scrapbook.
Her is how much she cut off. 
Are my Lattes ready yet??



2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey you don't want that latte!!Because you would pass out and just think of the damage they would do then,HA:)Sooooo stay alert girl.It could have been worse. lol,MAW:)
too funny now! you're right you can't tell but boy that was close, she has gorgeous hair, i would of cried if it would of been worse. she's a stinky but a cn adorable stinky. give her a hug for me and tell i said to not attempt that again. and i love her too..
Post a Comment