
Though we have seen a lot of snow while living here the past five years we had yet built a snowman. The snow here is very different from the snow in the south. The snow in the south is icy so it easy to roll balls of snow to make a snowman. The snow here is more like a dry fluffy snow so it does not pack well which also makes for weak snowball fights. Now I know that that is one pitiful looking snowman but it was the best I could do with the kind of snow we have. Madison had a dentist appointment this morning at 9:30 and I was debating whether to reschedule or not due to the roads being pretty bad but decided to go ahead and take her. Boy did I wish I had stayed at home. There was a car behind me for about a mile and a half fish tailing it all over the place. After the dentist we came back home and stayed put. The kids have really been enjoying the snow and we are suppose to get 3-6 more inches on Wednesday night into Thursday so we will definitely be having a white Christmas.



2 thoughtful note(s):
honey i've staying put, i go out only if i have to. i have enough food in the pantry for the winter...i could hibernate. it's been too cold here to enjoy the snow.the kids are dying togo out but not in -10 deg weather. i wish i were a bear!!
Gosh I wish we could get all that snow!!! Not even all of it just a little! Those pictures are adorable though it looks so fun. We miss yall so much! Tell everyone hey..and thanks for the Christmas Presents!
Post a Comment