We had an amazing time at the Breakfast with Santa. It was a pretty long day and the kids were worn out by the time we left. We had to get up early to be there at 8:30am, then Madison's dance studio performed after the breakfast so we did not get out of there until 12:30pm. Anyhow, the little ones surprised me when it came to sitting with Santa for a photo. Let's just say they made mommy a very happy girl. I think all the interaction with Santa that went on before the photo op helped.
Here we are during the breakfast part. I put this sticker on Macey's forehead and she thought it was hilarious. We had yummy eggs, ham and a hashbrown for breakfast. The kids got goody bags and stickers to make their own place mats.







Macey checking out Santa as he stops by our table.

The kids got to go on stage and sing Christmas songs with Santa.

Visiting with Santa.




Madison's dance studio performs.







Macey tired and ready to go home and then big sister comes to the rescue with a sip of her soda.




3 thoughtful note(s):
WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE MADISON DANCE, AS MUCH AS SHE PRASTICED WHILE WE WERE THERE I CAN ALMOST SEE HER IN MY MIND! GO MADISION!!! LOL MEE-MAW
MAYKAYLEE IS HER OTHER MOM !!!SO SSWEET. HUG & KISSES TO YOU GIRLS!!!! LOL MEE-MAW
Hey,Love the pictures:)wish I was there too Gladys!!!!
Post a Comment