
This story actually begins seven years ago when Scott and I were carving out Madison's first pumpkin when I had a bright idea of sticking her in the pumpkin for a picture. Well, the first picture of Madison turned out so cute I had to take one of Makaylee in her first pumpkin when she was 2.5 months old. Of course I wanted to carry on the tradition but unfortunately was not able to pull it off last year with Macey because we had rough time with Makaylee at the pumpkin patch and was not able to get a large enough pumpkin and I have regretted it since. So this year I was determined to get Macey into a pumpkin. I was concerned about finding a pumpkin to the get those chunky legs into but hey I figured if she can squeeze into a hole in the lego table and she should fit into a pumpkin. Wrong. I had to trim that pumpkin down four times until we only had half of a pumpkin left. But that's okay, I got her in there.





0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment