Do you remember these photos, The Nesquick Girl? They got quite the response when I emailed them out last year. She has not changed one bit, she still loved the "Rabbit" as she calls it. In fact, I caught her in the act again just about two weeks ago. After the below incident I had been putting the "Rabbit" on a higher shelf. Well the other week she got the bright idea to get my step stool and get it down of the shelf...yes I busted her again eating the powder. Oh, but you see it's not really Makaylee's fault. I also caught the culprit who probably taught her this little piece of work. Can you guess who it might be?? Dear old daddy. Yap, I walked into the kitchen the other day and busted him as well taking in a big tablespoon of the "Rabbit".

1 thoughtful note(s):
I just love your kids. They are so funny and cute.
Sherry
Post a Comment