We finally made it back to the pumpkin patch since we did not get pictures the first time we went. The girls had a wonderful time trying to find their pumpkins they wanted to take home. Macey was too busy eating the dirt and weeds to find her own pumpkin so mommy had to help pick hers out. Makaylee wanted every pumpkin she walked by and Madison wanted the perfect pumpkin so it took forever for her to finally decide on one. When we were leaving the pumpkin patch Makaylee said to me, "momma thank you for taking me to the punkins". She always acknowledges when you help her do something and says "thank you" but this was the first time she had ever said thank you for us taking her somewhere and I love that she calls them punkins.
The first picture was taken in the middle of a small corn patch during sunset. One of my favorite things about where we live now are the amazing sunsets. The second picture was actually a fluke but I loved how it turned out with our silhouettes.
1 thoughtful note(s):
Hey,I so wish I was there with you guy's:( Tell your Mom HI for me.Love to you all,MAW:)
Post a Comment