
Macey has became very clingy with me lately. She has started to put two and two together and now knows when I put shoes on that I am going somewhere and she really be like me little shadow following me all through the house to make sure she doesn't get left behind. When I do leave without her she really puts on the waterworks. She is definitely a mommy's girl, for now anyways. She is into everything right now and boy do I mean everything. Getting into any drawer she can and pulling everything out of it or literally trying to get her actual self into the drawer. Always seems to know went the bathroom door has been left open and finds her way in there to play in the toilet...yuck, I know. It just makes me cringe when this happens. She knows when she is not suppose to touch or do something because you can catch her cutting her eyes at you to see if you are watching her. She is turning into a little drama queen, like we don't have enough of those around here already. When you hurt her feelings by scolding her she drops to the ground and literally will lay there face down and (fake) cry until you go pet here. What can I say, she's learning from the best. The other day she was sitting in my lap and she picked up my hand and smelled my fingers and said, "shooo dinks" or in our language "shoo stinks". I cracked up laughing. I couldn't believe she picked that up. I am always goofing around with her, smelling her feet says, "shoo your feet stink" or when she has a dirty diaper on and of course she just thinks its Hilarius. But she has been walking around the house now for three days saying, "shooo dinks". She loves her bath time and sleeps wonderfully. She is the best baby anyone could ever ask for. I am looking forward to start potty training in the next couple of months......I can't remember what it is like not having to buy diapers every time I go to the grocery store.



1 thoughtful note(s):
LOOKING BACK AT SOME OF YOUR BABY PICTURES, SHE FAVORS YOU MORE THAN I RELIZED !!LOL MOM
Post a Comment