
I took this picture of Makaylee today and it so shows her girly side. I don't normally dress my kids in character clothing or shoes, its just not something that I floats my boat if you know what I mean. But.....Minnie Mouse is always an exception, I love the mouse and always have and Makaylee does too.
Just a couple of funnies that has happened here in the house. Last night I told Makaylee is was time for bed and her response to that was, "OH MY GOSH, not again"!
Sunday night Madison was making herself some hot chocolate. She had put the cup of water in the microwave. I was blogging about our snow day and all of a sudden Madison just goes hysterically insane. She was frantically running from one end of the living room to the other saying something about the fireplace. I started smelling smoke and looked over and saw something was on fire in the microwave. She is still screaming and crying. I get the fire put out and see that she had put one of those aluminum travel coffee mugs in there to heat her water. Thank goodness the smoke alarms didn't go off because one of them is at the top of one of our 15 foot walls and our large ladder is at Scott's work. It totally stunk up the house. So we had to have a little talk about what is NOT allowed in the microwave. We also had to have a talk about how you need to stay calm in these types of situations because the girl was talking Japanese or something, I couldn't understand a word she was saying.
One other funny I forgot to mention a couple of weeks back. When the little ones were sick I was sleeping with Makaylee in Madison's room and Madison was sleeping with Scott. The next morning Scott told me that sometime in the early early morning Madison got out of the bed, stood there and starting singing like she was performing at a concert and then just stopped and got back in the bed. Oh, how I wish I could have gotten that one on video tape.



1 thoughtful note(s):
so cuteeeee.....lol mee-maw
Post a Comment