A Princess, A Cheerleader and Hannah Montana









I started getting the girls ready around 4:00 so we could be early and miss the crowd to a Harvest Festival that a friend invited us to. Miss Madison of course wanted to go as Hannah Montana and I was super excited when I found this costume on the Disney online store for $17.99 when it was $49.99 to purchase it in the store. The costume is a little big but I ordered it that way so she could wear warm clothes underneath because it is normally in the 30's here on Halloween. Not this year, it was in the high 60's. I was so glade we finally had a year that we were not freezing our rear ends off. Miss Makaylee went as what else.....a princess. She looked so sweet in her hand-me-down dress that was Madison's five years ago. Though this dress gets worn at least twice a week by Princess Makaylee I saw no reason to purchase something new when she would be tinkled pink to actually get to wear the dress out in public. I need to put this dress away so Macey can wear it in two years. Speaking of Miss Macey, she went as a Tennessee Cheerleader. This was purchased a couple of years ago for Makaylee from her Tennessee Grandparents. I thought she looked adorable in it. The girls had a blast at the Harvest Festival and Madison even won the cake walk. Thanks for inviting us Teri. When we got home it was still pretty early and Madison was dying to go trick or treating in the neighborhood. So off, Madison, Makaylee and I went. Makaylee was very choosy with the houses she visited, they could absolutely not have a single Halloween decoration or she would not go. However, on the decoration free houses she did amazing. She always "tried" to say trick or treat without getting tongue tied, said thank you and waved bye. Needless to say with all the candy they got at the Harvest Festival and trick or treating my kids will be in a sugar induced coma for a while.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

macey looks older than she is !!!!
makaylee does not ....look like herself, and mdison, what can you say except she is just beautiful !!! lol mee-maw