Leg-o...Leg-n...It's All The Same...Right?

So this morning I was trying to catch up on some house work when I heard some moaning whimpering coming from the girls playroom. I rushed down the hall thinking someone was hurt and found this.




Of course I made sure I wasn't going to have to get the skill saw out of the garage or better yet call the fire department to free my child out of the lego table before I grabbed my camera. I couldn't resist taking pictures, I mean look at the dumbfounded look on her face. Priceless just priceless. I don't know what persuaded her to even attempt this little stunt and I still can't figure out for the life of me how she got her chubby little bum and tummy in that itty bitty hole.


**Side note / We have an official dance class drop out. Makaylee has refused to go back to dance. She attended the first two weeks with joy but once the teacher kicked the parents out of the class that was the end of if for Makaylee.

0 thoughtful note(s):