Memory Like An Elephant

Yesterday I pulled out an outfit to put on Macey and Makaylee proceeds to tell me that she remembers getting the clothes at Target when we were at Maws house.  She was indeed correct.  I purchased the outfit on clearance at Target after our temporary move to Tennessee.    She then proceeds to say, “Remember that day we went to Hadley’s house and that restaurant……remember I wear that.”  Obviously, I couldn’t remember what she wore two years ago on that day.  I’m lucky if I remember something from last week.  However, it peeked my curiosity and I checked my blog because I knew the exact day she was talking about.  To my astonishment she was totally right.  I can’t believe this chick remembered what she wore on that day….she was only three years old.   That must have been one huge of an impression Miss Hadley put on my little girl.  I hope that memory like an elephant she must have does her well in school.

 DSC_2077-1 DSC_0089-1

0 thoughtful note(s):