Last week Macey came to me and told me her friend Kacey was in the hospital. I asked what happened to Kacey and she proceeds to tell me she fell and broke her arm. Up until this point I had never heard of Kacey before and didn’t think she knew anyone by that name. I quickly realized Kacey was Macey’s new “imaginary” friend. I didn’t think much of it suspecting it was just a “at the moment” type thing. However, Kacey returned the next day and the next day and so on. I have asked the details of Kacey a few times and Macey gives the same answers each time. She lives in a black house and has purple, pink, gray, orange hair and is 50 inches small. I think it’s cute that she gave her a name that rhymes with hers. One of two things is happening here, either she is lonely while the girls are at school during the day or we have a ghost in the house. I am choosing, for my own sanity, that she is just lonely. The other two girls never had an imaginary friend so this is a new experience for me.
Macey and Kacey having a picnic lunch.



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment