Speaking of reading I was so proud of Madison the other day when she came home with a new library book titled “A Smart Girls Guide to Money”. She is already half way through the book. Earning money is her new thing right now. She has been doing some odd jobs for the neighbor and she already has a plan of a lemonade stand this summer. She also wants to start babysitting which I don’t think she is old enough for quite yet even though she does a wonderful job with Makaylee and Macey. She is constantly asking me for odd jobs to do around the house to earn extra money. She is trying super duper hard to get all “A’s” on her report card. Each quarter she gets all “A’s” she gets $25 but so far I haven’t had to pay up she had a couple of “B’s” last quarter. She brought home her mid-quarter report last week and only has one “B” and is working hard to bring it up. Currently she is saving up for two things, 1. Money to spend at the concert 2. iPod Touch which she doesn’t want to wait till Christmas for. I can’t complain though, at least she is taking the initiative to do it on her own. You can never learn to early about how to handle your money. You’re a smart girl Madison and I’m so very proud of you.
Smart Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment