Lovebugs

I always like to start out Valentine’s Day with heart shaped pancakes for the girls.  This year I changed it up a little and made them pink.  I also packed Madison and Makaylee’s lunch with all kinds of heart shaped food thanks to my handy heart cookie cutters and snuck cute little valentines in their lunch boxes.  It was just something a little extra since they had their Valentine parties at school the Friday before. DSC_1889-1DSC_1906-1

Speaking of class parties.  Makaylee was more than thrilled when I came across these cute cards we could her picture printed on and price comparable to the store bought boxed ones.  She immediately requested one of her Halloween pictures with her wearing her crown.  Madison on the other hand wanted those cheesy boxed valentine cards.  What happened to those cute ones we had when we were kids and they actually came with an envelope.  Anyway, we did actually find some pretty cute ones after I talked her out of getting some buggy eyed animal ones she originally wanted.  Hey, I don’t feel bad…Valentine cards are suppose to be cute not creepy.  Madison chose mini Kit Kat bars for hers and Makaylee chose mini Air Head taffy.  When it was time to prepare their Valentines Makaylee was so excited she got the giggles.  I took out a lot of the prep work for Makaylee when I had her classmates names printed on her cards.  

DSC_1819-1  DSC_1842-1 DSC_1844-1 DSC_1846-1DSC_1856-1  DSC_1861-1 DSC_1862-1 DSC_1871-1

When the girls got home from school after having their parties they were ready to spread their cards out on the table and show me what they got. Macey was so intrigued and all the stuff Makaylee had gotten.  You could tell Macey was a little jealous but thank goodness Makaylee has a sharing heart and gave Macey some candy without me even having to ask. 

DSC_1875-1 DSC_1878-1 DSC_1880-1Madison was the most tickled over her Pez dispenser her little boyfriend had given her. shhh…I wasn’t suppose to mention that.  DSC_1958-1-2 My beautiful lovebugs!DSC_1943-1

0 thoughtful note(s):