City Park

We had driven by the park before and I knew I eventually wanted to go there so yesterday we set off to enjoy the beautiful semi-warm day mother nature was teasing us with.  My little fat piggy's were so happy to be free. Enjoying fresh air, the sunlight and free of toe sock fuzz.  One of the things I loathe about winter is not not being able to wear my flip flops.   I grabbed some slightly old bread and we headed to the park minus Madison.  She decided to stay at the neighbors house.  Apparently she thought she would have more fun there but I think she missed out.  The park had not one but two pretty awesome playgrounds.  Definitely a place I see myself visiting often this summer with the kids.  I enjoyed the beautiful swans in the lake, really breath taking.  The day just made me more anxious for spring to get here.

DSC_2217-1 DSC_2142-1 DSC_2149-1 DSC_2154-1     DSC_2156-1-3     DSC_2164-1 DSC_2165-1   DSC_2176-1 DSC_2187-1 DSC_2187-1-2 DSC_2192-1 DSC_2200-1 DSC_2206-1

0 thoughtful note(s):