
This is a pretty common thing in the mornings around here. Makaylee loves to hold her little sis when Macey first gets up. I think she knows that this is the only time Macey will be still in her lap because she is still half asleep. And you can't get any more real than this.....uncombed hair, that hideous wardrobe and worn out shoes Makaylee has on...by the way....she chose, not her mom. She has this thing lately about wearing tights with just a t-shirt like they are pants or something. I had thought my child was the only one who did this but I was reading another blog the other day and the mother was talking about her 3 year old doing the same thing. **Oh, I just remembered those are not tights they are actually leggings. But if you wear them the "Makaylee" way you pull the ankle part down over your feet so just your toes show. Yeah, now that's some stylin baby!

1 thoughtful note(s):
Those are the cuties kids.
Sher
Post a Comment