This is one of my favorite pictures I took of Macey. I love the spiked hair, the chubby cheeks, arm around the bear, the peacefulness. As I am typing this, literally I can smell her sweet baby breath. 7/26/07 - 1 month oldSince this is the month of thanks I would like to write about something I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. No better way to start than with the one above.
I am so thankful for this blessing in my life. (hold on, I already have to grab a kleenex). This little girl, who was surprise, has brought me so much joy into my life. She has been the best baby anyone could ever ask for. Always so happy. I give God praise for sending her to me when I didn't even realize I needed her.



2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey,theirs a tear in my eye too!PRECIOUS:) Luv U,MAW
she is a very good baby, so loving, you are going to make me cry too, you all are so far away at this time of year. happy thanhsgiving !!!! lolo mom
Post a Comment