Botanical Gardens Winter Aglow


Ever since we have lived here we have wanted to attend the Winter Aglow at the Botanical Gardens. Since the weather has been treating us nice this week we decided to finally make the trip. It was absolutely beautiful. The kids enjoyed it as well. Makaylee kept finding little spots on her own and posing and saying, "mom, picture". How funny is that. I mean it's not like I take a lot of pictures or something. hee hee. Love the last picture of all of us together....everyone looking. Now that's luck.

Laura and I also got up at 5am this morning and did a little blackfriday shopping before Scott heading off to work. I thought it would be less crazy this year with the economy the way it is but I think it was more crazy.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

2How pretty,I luv the pics.Mark and Laura's kids have really grown.They are beautiful.Thank you!!lol,Maw