It has been really crazy around here. Trying to catch up on things after my mom left and now I am trying to get ready for more company coming in for Thanksgiving. I am so pumped that our friends/ex-neighbors Mark and Laura from Georgia are coming for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is normally a hard time for me. Though I do not miss the hustle and bustle of running around to every ones house on that day it seems to be too quite with just us here. Mark and Laura visited us two years ago for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to this visit as well.Now for the attached pictures. With ALL the toys my kids have it amazes me that they get such a kick out of playing with something like the "toy box". Go figure. As you can see, they dumped all the toys out of the toy box and decided to play in it. This is not the first time I have caught them like this (especially Macey).





2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey :) glad to see u back!I miss it when I can't see something on here everyday.I look forward to it.It helps me to feel like I'm there with ya!! LUV U MAW:)
if it had wheels !!!!!lol mee-maw
Post a Comment