Hot Pink Mess




I was cleaning around the house, Macey was taking her nap and I realized it was way to quite. So I went looking for Makaylee and to my dismay I found her painting her nails or should I say her fingers with hot pink nail polish!! Thank goodness she did not get it on anything and she was using the lego table and not the carpet. whewww. Of course when I found her she was very proud of her accomplishment of painting her nails/fingers and thought it looked very pretty. Obviously Makaylee and I had a talk about how Mommy is the only that can paint her nails and had to have to have a talk with Madison about how she needs to keep these sorta things out of Makaylee's reach.


Monday's Thankful
Makaylee may be a handful most of the time, heck, I tell everyone we should get to claim her at least three times as a tax deduction because she is like having three kids in one. But I could not imagine life without her. It might even be boring. Though she is a spunky little thing she can be so loving too. I love her contagious laugh when she thinks something is funny, her love of all things girly girly, her imagination and her fashionista styles. I am so thankful she is my little girl. I love you!

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

The girls got class:)At least she chose a pretty color!!!LUV U MAW:)