Friday afternoon I had an appointment to get my hair cut. My intention was to have it all whacked off but of course when I got there I chickened out. Go figure. I did however have about five inches cut off and I really like it so far. After Madison so my new hairstyle she begged me to take her and get hers cut like mine. So Saturday morning we took off and did a little Christmas shopping and had Madison's hair cut. She loves it!! I like it too but I don't like how it makes her look older. Later that night she had a slumber party to go to across the street and she was dying to show off her new look. The below pictures don't do justice to her new look. They were taken right before she left for the party and she was way to giggly. Her hair is a lot shorter than it looks in the photos I think because she was slouching so much.
We also took Macey and Makaylee to see Santa tonight. Yeah, didn't turn out like I had hoped for. I had to go up there with Makaylee and sit next to Santa. She wouldn't look at him, talk to him, notta. Scott took Macey and she was using the death grip hold onto his shirt. Doesn't look like we will be getting that perfect picture I was visioning at the "Breakfast with Santa" next weekend. I thought Makaylee would do a lot better than what she did. I have been trying to pump up her for weeks now about sitting in Santa's lap and telling him what she wants for Christmas. I am going to give it another try one day this week....wish me luck.
Saturday's Thankful
Today I am thankful for my oldest daughter, aka "momma's little leach". She brings so much laughter into my world with her witty personality. She is my shopping buddy. She helps me out a lot with the little ones. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. Thank you Lord for my first born.
Today I am thankful for my oldest daughter, aka "momma's little leach". She brings so much laughter into my world with her witty personality. She is my shopping buddy. She helps me out a lot with the little ones. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. Thank you Lord for my first born.
Sunday
Today I finished up on my Christmas shopping. Yeah!! I stuffed and stamped my Christmas cards today. Another Yeah for me!! I have already checked out the blackfriday sale ads and don't really see anything I might need to get up at 3am for. This will be the first time in a many many years that I have not done blackfriday. If you are interested in checking out the sales ahead of time you can go to http://tgiblackfriday.com/. We also put up Christmas decorations outside. We are going to wait until our company leaves next Sunday to put up the inside decor. The little ones were in awe over the lights outside. I so wish I new what Macey was trying to say as she was pointing and jibber jabbering. I about froze my tush of taking this picture tonight. It is a brrrr 33° outside but feels like 20 with the moisture.

Sunday's Thankful
Speaking of cold.....I am very thankful I have a home to come home to and that it is heated during these cold months.



2 thoughtful note(s):
Pretty,I love the hair cut and the decorations.SORRY it didn't go well with Santa:( LUV U MAW:)
madison you are growing up too fast !!!!!!you will break many a hearts one day ! lol mee-maw
Post a Comment