- Amusing enough, Makaylee has somehow taught Macey how to fake burp. They just there and burp back and forth to each other and giggle. (Just what every mother of girls wants to see)
- While watching the fireworks at the closing of the Olympics the other night Makaylee walks into the room and immediately says "mom, look princess castle". ohhhh, she still relates the fireworks to Disneyland. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't but she kept insisting. LOL
- Madison is so comical, she makes Scott and I laugh all the time. Sunday, she was immatating me on how I was going to act to her starting school the next day. She would pout and fake cry and say "Madison, I'm so going to miss you, my little girl is growing up, sniffle sniffle". ha ha... she knows me so well.
- I caught Makaylee yesterday morning trying to ride Macey like a horse. Yes, I freaked.
- Makaylee has changed shoes 5 times already today and it's only 1:40 pm. This is a whole story in itself.
- We have never been able to achieve getting Makaylee to say the word yes. If you asked her a question her answer would be "ok" if she meant yes. Finally, now she is saying yeah. At least we are making progress.
My Amusing Kids
Thought I would share some amusing things that has taken place with the kids over the past few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 thoughtful note(s):
MADISON , YOU LOOK SO GROWN UP !!!LOL- ME-MAW
Post a Comment