Makaylee Turns "Three"

We had actually celebrated Makaylee's birthday during our vacation at Disneyland even though it was 5 days in advance I thought it would be more special for her. The Saturday we were heading out we had breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen where they sang brought her a cupcake with sprinkles and a candle and sang Happy Birthday to her. Some of the characters even wrote happy birthday to her on our paper table cloth. She even got to open her birthday gifts there. She received a Princess Aurora doll, Minnie Mouse Purse, Buzz Lightyear spin toy, Minnie Mouse sunglasses, and new Princess flip flops (since she had completely worn out her other princess flop flops, as she calls them, over the summer). She so took pleasure in all the attention she was getting.
The day before her official birthday, August 14th, I told Scott we needed to do a little something for her actually birthday. So off to Wallie World I went and picked up a small box of cupcakes. The evening to her birthday we took her to one of her favorite places, Chucke Cheese. You should see this girl when a Chucke Cheese commercial comes on TV, you would have thought she just won the lottery. After Chucke Cheese we came home to eat cupcakes. As soon as we came through the door Makaylee knew what was about to happen because she immediately went to the kitchen drawer to get the lighter (don't worry it's child proof). We sat down at the table, lite the candles and sang Happy Birthday, oh the sparkle in her eyes, she loves attention. Little did she know she had a big surprise coming. While we were at Disneyland she so badly wanted this Jessie doll, from the movie Toy Story 2 (one of her top three favorite movies). We had already bought so much stuff for the kids I could not justify buying something else. But then I thought, well I could give this to her on her actually birthday so I sneaked back into the store and purchased the doll without her knowledge. I wish you could have seen her face when she pulled that doll out of the bag, she was elated. She jumped down from her chair and started dancing with the doll and let me tell you she has not put her down since. She sleeps with her, she props her next to her on the couch to watch TV, she takes her in the stores with her. It may have been the single best thing I have ever purchased for her. Makaylee, I love you sweetheart...Happy Birthday.
Makaylee at three.....
Favorite movies are Toy Story 1&2, Nemo, 101 Dalmatians, The Chipmunks, Enchanted and loves absolutely every show on the Disney Channel. Loves to eat popcorn, pizza, chocolate milk and mac-n-cheese. She is spunky, very energetic, thinks she is the boss of Madison, loving, sweet, petite, asks to go to Wal-Mart, thinks Icee's are a must when we visit Target (which is normally at least twice a week), very girly girl, drama queen, smart and of course beautiful.

0 thoughtful note(s):