The wind died down a little later in the afternoon so Madison and I decided to go back out for some more pictures. She is so photogenic and just loves modeling for pictures.
2
thoughtful note(s):
Anonymous
said...
Hey,It's me Ethel,ha!tell Madison I loved her pictures.She's beautiful.Maw:)
I've been happily married for 14 years to my husband. We met on a blind date on Valentine’s Day of 1996 and were married only ten months later. We have three beautiful daughters, ages 3 to 11, who make life fun, exciting, and challenging. The word “bored” does not exist in my life. Though being a stay at home mom is not a bed of roses I would not trade it for anything in the world. I'm originally from Georgia (Go Dawgs!) We've been all over the country and seen some great states but I'll always call Georgia my home. I feel very blessed with the family and friends the Lord has given me. I have a love for all things vintage and photography. I am often called "the papparazzie" by my oldest drama queen.
2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey,It's me Ethel,ha!tell Madison I loved her pictures.She's beautiful.Maw:)
Wow Sis. She is just gorgeous. She truly is very photogenic. You are going to have your hands full. :)
Post a Comment