Monday's Mystery

I had this idea of posting a issue, topic, etc. on Monday's that are mysteries to me and see if anyone else can relate to those things.

Jekyll and Hyde

Why is Makaylee such an angel all day but as soon as Madison gets home from school....well lets just say all heck breaks loose. I mean we are talking about a true Jekyll and Hyde syndrome here. All summer I have listened to the girls bickering, screaming, yelling, tattle telling, etc. Madison starts school last Monday and it was sweet peace and quite all day until......yep, Madison gets home and then the canons start firing.

It was like this everyday last week. This is by no means Madison's fault, 98% of the time she is doing nothing to provoke Makaylee but for some unseen reason Makaylee has it out for her big sister. She constantly yells and Madison, anytime she gets into trouble she immediately starts ranting at Madison like Madison got her in trouble when in fact she did absolutely nothing. Poor Madison gets blamed for anything and everything by her little sis. Just last night I found some stuff I knew Makaylee had gotten into and I asked her why had she done that and her response was "Madison do it", I said "no Madison did not", Makaylee says "Macey do it". Honestly I had to keep from laughing, how in the world do they learn at search a young age to place the blame on someone else.

I just can't seem to make the connection to why Makaylee treats Madison the way she does. Does she feel, even at age 3, like maybe Madison gets to do more things than her, is it a middle child syndrome, is it the age difference? It just rattles my brain!! And then she treats Macey with such gentleness and sweetness. I mean really, what's up with the split personality??

0 thoughtful note(s):