It's Official...biting the bullet

I am biting the bullet and starting a family blog. I have been going back and forth with this idea for a while, well almost ever since we moved to Idaho five years ago. About a two years ago I got hooked on blogs when I had started researching home based photography. I began to read a few blogs on a daily basis and it was so alluring to me to read about someone else's life in this manner and quickly turned into a slight obsession for me. It was fascinating to see how these people journaled their life and shared it with everyone.

I thought this would be a great way of keeping in touch with family and friends that I don't get to talk to much due to all of our chaotic lives. Granted we don't live the most exciting life and it may be boring to some of you and I may not be the most creative writer but I hope you enjoy reading my post. But most of all I am doing this for my girls and I. I will be using this blog as a journal of our daily lives. Now I know realistically I will probably not post everyday but I am hoping that I will be a faithful poster to when anything new happens within our lives. As most of you know I was a committed scrapbooker when Madison was little but now I'm lucky if I get to scrap once a month. Things were a lot easier with just one child. But then Makaylee came along and life became a little more hectic and then Macey showed up and lets face it, who has time to scrapbook with three young kids. I do have dreams of scrapping all these memories one day but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm still pretty good about jotting special things down that the kids do but I would like to actually have some sort of journal to fall back on when that day comes of having to catch up on thousands... no wait...... probably a million pictures to scrap. Because lets face it who knows what I will be able to remember in five years from now (heck sometimes I can't even remember something from five minutes ago..lol) much less if I will even still be on this earth. I want to remember all the small details of my childrens lives not just the big ones and for this reason "Hall....Party of 5" was born.

3 thoughtful note(s):

maw said...

Hey.this is beautiful!I love it:)

Anonymous said...

3 BEAUTIFUL LITTLE M&M"S !!wHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR !!GOOS JOB!!LOVE YOU, MEE-MAW

Anonymous said...

I like this, and it is great to be able to see what you are up too and how the girls are. Very nice.

Sherry