"Flashback Friday" Kick Off

I love going through my older files of pictures, I could honestly sit for hours and look at past pictures of the family, lol. It always amazes me to see how much the children have grown and changed. So with that said, every Friday I will be going through some of my older pictures and posting one picture to represent "Flashback Friday".

To kick off "Flashback Friday here is a picture of Macey.
Oh, how this picture makes my heart melt. For two reasons, #1 she looks like a porclain doll and #2 it breaks my heart that she is not this small anymore. She brings so much joy to our lives.

3 thoughtful note(s):

Carrie said...

I love Flashback Friday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,this is sooooooo good!! I sure do MISS you guy's!! :( Maw)

Laura said...

Oh my land Stacia this is so awesome, I love it, I am hooked on your blog. you have a beautiful life, love, laura