Scott's Birthday

Yesterday was Scott's birthday, he turned 38. Just two more years baby and we will be having the big "40" party. I can't say much, I'm barely creeping behind him. We are somewhat party poopers...didn't do much celebrating, Scott and I have had the allergy crud this week. We did however get him a cake, which was more for the girls than him. You know kids, how dare you celebrate a birthday without cake. ;c)
We also went to a Japanese Hibachi Steak House, this was the first for the kids. This was one of Scott and my favorites place to eat before we had the kids. They are getting old enough to do things like this now. Madison was totally amazed and has not stopped talking about it. Makaylee was in awh of the whole thing but I think she was more impressed by the group of kids who where there before their prom. Makaylee said they look like princesses. Oh how I envision and hefty price tag on her prom dress. Maybe I should starting saving now. Macey was startled by the fire and kept hiding her face into my side. It was quite funny because she would raise back up and say, "i ok". I took the pictures at the restaurant with Madison's p&s. Sometimes I forget how I miss those little cameras.

0 thoughtful note(s):