It has taken me a while to get these posted. I had so many good ones it was hard me to choose which ones to post. Madison is so photogenic I love taking pictures of her and she gets into it as much as I do. These were taken the day before we moved to Virginia. I stayed the night with my mom and took these at some places around her house. We had sooo much fun that day. Hopefully later tonight I will get the rest of our adventurous day posted.
The first four pictures I couldn't decided if I liked in color or bw.
3 thoughtful note(s):
Love the pictures! Looks like there is a new photographer in VA!!!!!
AWSOME ! MADISON , YOU MIGHT BE A MODEL WHEN YOU GROW UP, BUT YOU LOOK GROWN UP NOW, IT LOOKS AS IF SCOTT MIGHT HAVE TO KEEP HIS SHOT-GUN READY! LOLMEE-MAW
Just promise me you"ll make her finish college before she does modeling, it could be a side thing you know. she is gorgeous. i can't believe she's nine. that means we've been friends now for more than 9 yrs. give her hugs for me.Laura
Post a Comment