Bringing Back Memories

Oh how I remember those days of riding in the back of my dads pick up truck going down the road. Sunshine beaming down on my skin, the wind blowing through my hair, enjoying the view. I know times have changed and safety comes first for kids but I miss those times. But this day my kids got to experience it, not on an open road but through a pasture my moms husband owns. The kids had a blast, my mom and I had a blast. We have never laughed so hard. We went four wheeling when we had to cross a creek and I just knew for sure we were gonna get stuck and have to walk back to the house but Raymond did good and got us out of there with no problem. It was really a fun day for everyone. The girls enjoyed seeing the animals. Madison was amazed when she saw a baby calf drinking from its mother. She also thought she had seen a human skeleton and spazzed a little but we assured her after we checked it out that it was a baby calf that apparently had not made it.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

WHEN YOU GUYS COME HOME , MAYBE , THIS SUMMER, WE'LL DO IT AGAIN.I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS A BLAST. WE REALLY DID LAUGH TILL OUR SIDES HURT.THE KIDS HAD A BALL, SO THIS WILL BE OUR ANNUALL SUMMER FUN !
LOL , MOM